Xiaomi is one of the fastest growing and most disruptive companies in the mobile internet era. Operational Program Managers will play an essential role in maintaining and improving on our existing businesses in the US. They need to excel in tasks ranging from managing e-commerce operations on Amazon.com and other e-commerce channels. It is a hands-on, detail-oriented operational manager with ideally an e-commerce background, excellent organizational skills and a track record of managing end-to-end e-commerce operations.
- Experience of e-commerce operation of region VN
- Plan and implement sales operation strategy on Amazon, according to the company's
overall strategy and KPIs, which includes Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV), total profit, stock turnover rate, market share, and growth rate.
- Responsible for daily sales operation, maintenance of Amazon's Vendor Central account, which includes new items setup, logistics management, product page optimization, keywords optimization, and business flow optimization.
- Work closely with Amazon's Vendor Managers to plan, organize, implement and optimize sales and promotional campaigns on Amazon.
- Timely collect and process user feedback, including pre-sales consulting, after-sales and complaints, etc., to maintain the excellent product rating and brand's credibility.
- Responsible for product market research and competitor analysis on Amazon. Track and report on key performance metrics.
- Bachelor or Master degree(s) in e-Commerce, business management or operations management is required.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in Amazon operation or related e-commerce businesses.
- Excellent operational support and passion, with expertise in establishing, measuring, and managing complex on-the-fly operational concerns.
- Very detail-oriented and excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.